IDENTITEE™ is a premium acoustical suspension system with a
refined 9/16" dual reveal profile ideal for Class A spaces.
Engineered for optimal modular flexibility and narrow lighting,
IDENTITEE eliminates concerns with notches and mitered
intersections creating perfect compatibility with LOGIX™ Integrated
Ceilings systems. Furthermore, installing various sizes, patterns
and linear channels can be done with ease and speed.
DONN™ cross-tee clips ensure tighter intersections and
connections resulting in a superior fit and finish as well as a
better quality installation compared to the competition. A
proprietary cap lance allows for extensive colour and finish
options delivering design freedom.
All Identitee acoustical suspension systems are manufactured
with high-recycled content (HRC). HRC suspension components are
classified as containing over fifty percent total recycled content.
Total recycled content is based on product composition of
post-consumer and pre-consumer (post-industrial) recycled content
per FTC guidelines. In fact, IDENTITEE is manufactured with over
50% post-consumer recycled content.
Features and Benefits
- Narrow-profile grid system, with double 1/8" reveal
- Seamless reveal at intersections
- Meets or exceeds all national code requirements - including
- Compatible with CGC Logix™ Integrated Ceilings Systems
- Custom colours available
- ICC-ES evaluated approach to seismic installation
- G30 hot dipped galvanized steel body and cap - inhibits red
- All DXI items have High Recycled Content (HRC)
- Proprietary cap lance allows a variety of colour and coating
options to meet unique project requirements